Newsletters, blogs, content, copy, drafts, transcription, journalism, advertorial writing… twas a busy month.
It’s been a month since I wrote a round-up about the writing services I’ve been helping people with, so here we go:
- I wrote some journalism for Bauer Media about Rob Mokaraka’s act against suicide
- I helped Creative Northland capture some news stories and photos
- I wrote many, many columns for Property Plus magazine about construction and housing
- I did a presentation for Business Networking International
- Advertised writing services in the NZ Society of Authors newsletter and got a few bites of interest
- Organised an improv theatresports fundraiser for OneOneSix theatre
- Organised several creative writing workshops
- Ran a GiveALittle campaign to pay for the publishing of my new story collection ‘TRUE?’
- Performed poetry at the Mahurangi East Library (thanks for your support, Fleur xoxo)
- Continued running Writeupnorth.co.nz
- Blogging services for some Northland businesses
- Helped a client’s web page needs in real estate sector
Also, somehow, I mowed the lawn, stayed fit, raised a family, paid the bills and looked after a sick friend, plus some guinea pigs.
Hit me up on email@example.com if you need any writing services.
021 299 0984. $59 an hour for eight hours, or $69p/h casual. Costs exclude GST.